Water Purification Technologies
Combined To Provide
The Ultimate In Drinking Water!
(ADVANCED FLUORIDE REMOVAL)
An organic calcium substrate heat treated to over 2400 degrees is the primary medium necessary for fluoride removal.
The only cartridge media in the world, that removes fluoride without using dangerous aluminum.
Removes fluoride instantaneously, which is superior to alumina systems which require considerable contact time for fluoride removal and leads to the build up of dangerous aluminum in the filtered water.
Considered a"Miracle Media" by researchers for its ability to absorb compounds and chemicals from fluid streams.
Scientists believe activated carbon's incredible affinity for attracting and trapping chemicals is based on the principles of "Van Der Waals" forces.
The Single Unit removes 81%* of fluoride from tap water and is lab tested and certified.
The Dual and Under the Counter Unit remove 96%* of fluoride from tap water and is lab tested and certified. remove fluoride water filter
(SILVER IMPREGNATED ACTIVATED CARBON)
Activated carbon, with its maze of tiny pores and infrastructure, traps extraneous elements similar to a sponge.
Activated carbon is the preferred treatment method, for removing potentially hazardous and carcinogenic chemicals from drinking water, by the Environmental Protection Agency.
Silver is deposited on the activated carbon, which produces an anti-microbial medium, making for safe filtration and long filter life.
THESE TWO GREAT WATER PURIFICATION TECHNOLOGIES COMBINE TO PROVIDE THE ULTIMATE DRINKING WATER IN THE WORLD.
*Fluoride removal percentages are based on laboratory results using tap water containing 1ppm. Ranges of fluoride content vary in tap water and removal percentages will be affected. Contact your local water authority for fluoride levels in your tap water.
Contaminants That May
Be Found In Your Water
(another GOOD reason to
get the WATERKLEENFRS!)
- Major pharmaceuticals - including antibiotics, anti-convulsants, mood stabilizers, and sex hormones have been found in the drinking water supplies of at least 41 million Americans.
- Over-the-counter medicines like acetaminophen and ibuprofen - in so much of our drinking water is heightening worries among scientists of long-term consequences to human health.
- Drugs have been detected in the drinking water supplies of 24 major metropolitan areas --from Southern California to Northern New Jersey, from Detroit, Michigan to Louisville, Kentucky.
- 58 pharmaceuticals or byproducts in treated drinking water
Officials in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, said testing there discovered 58 pharmaceuticals or byproducts in treated drinking water, including medicines for pain, infection, high cholesterol, asthma, epilepsy, mental illness and heart problems. Sixty-three pharmaceuticals or byproducts were found in the city's watersheds.
- Anti-epileptic and anti-anxiety medications were detected in a portion of the treated drinking water for 18.5 million people in Southern California.
- Metabolized angina medicine and the mood-stabilizing carbamazepine found in drinking water in Northern New Jersey which serves 850,000 people.
- A sex hormone was detected in the drinking water of San Francisco, California.
- The drinking water for Washington, D.C., and surrounding areas tested positive for six pharmaceuticals.
- The federal government doesn't require any testing and hasn't set safety limits for drugs in water.
- Of the 62 major water providers contacted, the drinking water for only 28 was tested.
- 34 Cities hadn't tested drinking water
Among the 34 that haven't: Houston, Texas; Chicago, Illinois; Miami, Florida; Baltimore, Maryland; Phoenix, Arizona; Boston, Massachusetts; and New York City's Department of Environmental Protection, which delivers water to 9 million people.
- Some providers screen for only one or two pharmaceuticals, leaving open the possibility that others are present.
- They found trace concentrations of heart medicine, infection fighters, estrogen, anticonvulsants, a mood stabilizer, and a tranquilizer in New York City's water.
- Officials lied
Officials at municipal or regional water providers told the Associated Press (AP) that
pharmaceuticals had not been detected, but the AP obtained the results of tests conducted by independent researchers that showed otherwise.
- Rural Consumers with their own wells aren't in the clear
Experts say that rural consumers who draw water from their own wells aren't in the clear either, even users of bottled water. Bottlers, some of which is simply repackaged tap water, do not typically treat or test for pharmaceuticals.
- There's no doubt about it, pharmaceuticals are being detected in the environment
At a conference last summer, Mary Buzby -- director of environmental technology for drug maker Merck & Co. Inc. -- said" "There's no doubt about it, pharmaceuticals are being detected in the environment and there is genuine concern that these compounds, in the small concentrations that they're at, could be causing impacts to human health or to aquatic organisms.
- Recent laboratory research has found that small amounts of medication have affected human embryonic kidney cells, human blood cells and human breast cancer cells. The cancer cells proliferated too quickly; the kidney cells grew too slowly; and the blood cells showed biological activity associated with inflammation.
- Pregnant women, the elderly and the very ill might be more sensitive.
So what can you do about it?
The 50/50 blend of our proprietary media Kalcifate Plus™ and NASA silver
impregnated charcoal with catalytic carbon in our cartridges not only safely removes fluoride, but other contaminants as well, even that of pharmaceutical drugs. purification remove fluoride water filter